2018 Corporate Hospitality Package
Our hospitality package for 2018 includes:
- Private or shared table of 10 in The Legends Marquee
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Three course sit down lunch (21st and 22nd June ) buffet ( 23rd and 24th June ), with complimentary wine and soft drinks*
- Afternoon Tea
- Access to private bar
- Reserved private centre court box
- Access to practice courts
- Player Q&A
- For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday 21st June , Friday 22nd June itinerary:
11.30 Arrival and drinks reception
12.00 Lunch is served
13.00 Play to commence
14.15 Feature match of the day
15.30 Afternoon Tea with Fashion Show
18.00 Anticipated close of play
Saturday 23rd June , Sunday 24th June itinerary:
10.30 Welcome drink
11.00 – 13.00 Buffet Lunch
12.00 Finals commences on centre court
15.00 Afternoon Tea
*Complimentary drinks based on a table of 10 include two bottles of red wine, two bottles of white wine, four bottles of water and one jug of fresh orange juice per table, or proportion of if booking less than 10 seats/1 table
Dates and Prices:
- Thursday 21st June £145 + VAT per person
- Friday 22nd June £165 + VAT per person
- Saturday 23rd June £115 + VAT per person
- Sunday 24th June £115 + VAT per person
Book tickets via the Ticket Quarter website;
You can also purchase tickets over the phone by calling the Ticket Quarter Hotline on 0344 8000 410.
Phone lines are open Monday – Saturday 9am – 9pm & Sundays and Bank Holidays 10am – 5pm.
Or you can visit us at the Ticket Quarter Box Office for over the counter ticket purchases:
Ticket Quarter Box Office
Echo Arena, Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, Liverpool L3 4FP.
The Box Office is open from 12 noon on Echo Arena event days, and from 9am – 6pm on Fridays.
View our terms & conditions
To book your hospitality please call – 07950 260 165, or email email@example.com.
There is no rain insurance but if there is a play less than an hour due to weather conditions, bookers will be given a premium ticket for another day of the event.
View our terms & conditions.
There is no rain insurance for corporate hospitality but the program will go on as scheduled in the corporate marquees and if less than one hour of play Premium seating tickets will be offered to the following days play. ( 2019 if rain on Sunday 24th of June )