2018 Ticket Terms and Conditions for the Williams BMW Liverpool International Tennis Tournament 21st to 24th June
As the Liverpool Hope International Tennis Tournament is played outdoors, play is subject to the weather. If, due to unfavourable weather conditions on the day for which this ticket is valid, there is less than one hour’s play on center court you may claim a refund up to the face value of the ticket minus booking fees through official ticket outlet Ticketmaster / Ticketquarter. There is no refund on tickets bought directly from the box office at the Cricket Club but tickets may be swapped to the following day . The amount of play is measured using the official record of the court umpires.
In no circumstances can money be refunded other than as specified in these terms and conditions.
Conditions of Entry
This ticket is issued subject to the Conditions of Entry published by Northern Vision and displayed at the Venue, which include the following:
1. This ticket is issued to view such matches as may be played on the designated day. Play start times are variable and will be advertised at www.liverpooltennis.co.uk . However the start of play is at the sole discretion of the tournament management and is subject to weather or other conditions. For up-to-date details of start times and to check the scheduled order of play, please visit www.liverpooltennis.co.
2. The ticket remains the property of the Northern Vision at all times. Tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold above face value or offered for sale above face value, nor can they be exchanged or refunded, except under the raincheck scheme. Any person in breach of the Conditions of Entry will not be entitled to a refund.
3. Ticket holders may be subject to security checks that may include body and bag and/or vehicle searches throughout the Venue. Northern Vision and the Venue owner cannot take responsibility for personal property brought onto the Venue.
4. Northern Vision and the Venue owner are entitled to refuse admission or re-admission to, or to eject from, the Venue any person.
5. Babes in arms and children aged under five and prams are not permitted in any grandstand seating. Children aged 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
6. There are no onsite left luggage or storage areas. Items, including prams and wheelchairs may not be left unattended. Cycling is prohibited within the Venue. Northern Vision and the Venue owner do not take any responsibility for any loss or damage to bicycles parked in bicycle racks (which are left at the owner’s own risk).
7. No dogs are allowed in the Venue, except for registered guide and assistance dogs. Registered guide and assistance dogs are only allowed in the disabled areas on Centre Court. Individuals wishing to access Centre Court with their registered guide or assistance dog must buy a ticket for the disabled area.
8. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is only permitted in the designated area. Ticket holders are not permitted to bring alcohol into the Venue. The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in public bars. Glass containers are not permitted in the stands.
9. The following items are prohibited from the Venue:
- any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), pyrotechnics and ‘personal protection’ sprays;
- bags larger than 16’’ x 12’’ x 12’’ (40cm x 30cm x 30cm);
- drones, large flags (max. 2’x2′) banners, rattles, klaxons, oversized hats or any items causing an obstruction or nuisance; and
- all promotional or commercial items of whatever nature or items containing religious or political messaging including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols, marketing materials and leaflets (unless expressly authorised by Northern Vision).
Any such items will be confiscated and handed to security staff for disposal and ticket holders in possession of such items may be refused entry to or ejected from the Venue.
10. Mobile phones must be switched off or put on silent during play. Professional video and photographic equipment are not permitted on site. Photographic equipment with lenses of more than 300mm when extended are not permitted. Flash photography is forbidden. The use of laptops in the vicinity of the courts is not permitted.
11. Official filming and photography will take place during the tournament. Ticket holders should be aware that, by attending the tournament, they grant their permission to Northern Vision and its partners for their likeness and voice to be included on film and photographs and their exploitation and advertising without compensation or credit.
12. The venue will close each day at a time notified by Northern Vision.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Northern Vision and the Venue owner hereby exclude any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Venue. Neither Northern Vision nor the Venue owner shall be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view.
14. No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the Venue any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose). The continual use of handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.